I guess you can say our new house has finally been "christened". Augusta has drawn on the wall!! What's so funny is it is her first time to ever try coloring on anything besides a coloring book or paper. She's never done it before! But it was just a little mark, and nothing the magic eraser couldn't handle! Memories made!
She was coloring with us on the couch, and had been for about an hour or so. All of a sudden she started running her usual laps around the couch. Well this time she was running with a crayon in each hand. After a few times around, she stopped behind the couch and marked the wall with one of her masterpieces! Needless to say, she was told if she wanted to run she had to put the crayons up!
And I have to give props to Chase for not freaking out when it happened. He stayed calm and didn't let it bother him like it might've in the past. Always remember, don't sweat the small stuff! Here is Augusta's art work before I erased it... (Excuse the phone shadow!)
No comments:
Post a Comment