Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Month 2 down...

So we've been a family of four for a little over 2 months and I've got to say--it keeps getting better! :) Love my life. Sometimes in the quiet moments, or even some of the not-so-quiet moments, I take in the scene around me and think, "These are the moments I'm going to look back on in my elderly years and think they were the best time of my life." I'm sure plenty of great times are ahead, but I just love the stage were in right now! 

My summer has been going on since Calla's arrival, but Chase just started summer vacay this week. Augusta is especially glad he's finally out and at home with us. It helps that baseball is over as well not really bc summer ball has started, but it's not as intensive. 

But now that summer is officially here, we can start our staycation! No big traveling plans this summer, which is good because Calla is not a fan of riding in the car! But it's definitely going to be a big summer because my sis is getting married! We're under 2 months, y'all! :) Waiting for mine and Augusta's dresses to arrive and planning her a shower as we speak, so big fun ahead! 

As for now, this little fam is getting easy for the first summer baseball game! Be back soon with Calla's 2 month update--she visits the doctor on Thursday for a checkup and shots so be praying for us! 

Here are a few pics of the girls so far this summer! 








No comments:

Post a Comment