Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bye 2014, Hello 2015!

So I never did a 2014 wrap up, and I feel like I need to.  2014 was such a big year in our little world. It was a great one that we'll always remember! 

Most importantly, we welcomed sweet Calla Jane into our family. She has completely filled our hearts and we couldn't imagine our lives without her as part of our family! We love our littlest baby! 

With the addition of Calla, also came a year full of firsts. We had our first Easter as a family of four. Our first Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Holidays are always so fun, but when you throw in the first experience for someone it makes it all the better. 

Also with Calla's birth came my experience as life as a stay-at-home mom. These are memories I will forever cherish. Getting to stay home the remaining two months of the school year, and then the entire summer with my two girls was amazing. I wish I could do it every day. (Since I can't, we're so lucky my mom has taken on this responsibility!) It was definitely a great time and I will never forget it. 

We also gained another family member in 2014. My sister, Alyssa, married her fiancé, Brad in July. It was an amazing storybook wedding and we were lucky to be apart of it. We are so lucky to have Brad as an uncle for the girls. He adores them and they love him too. 

Everyone also got older this year. Since I was off on Chase's birthday, we got to throw him a mini-surprise party. Augusta had a ball planning and decorating for it. Speaking of growing, Augusta turned 3! I still can't believe how grown up my first baby is--it is just unreal to this Mommy! And I entered the last year of my twenties in December. :) 

Also Chase and I also celebrated our fifth year of marriage. (And 11 years of being together.) Our time together has been so blessed with things both big and small. Our love only continues to grow as we do. I cannot wait to see what the future holds. I feel like 2015 will be a great year, so bring it on! I can't wait to continue this ride with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment