Friday, April 10, 2015

Calla's Smash Cake Session


Calla had a homemade smash cake and smash cake session, and I think the photos turned out beautifully. Not only that but Calla had a blast eating cake and making a huge messy--on her self and in my hallway. 

Mommy made the two layer cake (box mix) and butter cream frosting (which both girls loved!) from scratch. Then I decorated it with confetti sugar sprinkles. Sorry, Calla that it kinda looks tragic, but it def has the shabby chic feel I was going for. 

Calla is wearing a Matilda Jane Antique Ellie top as a dress. Her headband is by a local woman with a shop called MaeleeRoo's. Backdrop is a throw made by one of Chase's former colleagues that was actually a baby gift for Augusta. Now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! (These are only pics from my phone--will have to upload camera pics later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment