Me: "Gammie would love to have a beach house."
Augusta: "Yeah, she would love to have a sand house."
Augusta: "Momma, that's why you have kids, cause they laugh." (Hysterically fake laughing)
Augusta talking about a toy she always loses..."I'm just clumsy with my churro."
Augusta talking about new baby cousin, "His name is Bush Ethan Red Robins. Okay? Don't say anything wrong."
"Pap just refrusters me!"
"Mom, if Calla doesn't hug me I'm not going to be her friend anymore."
"I like this milk, Mom. I'm chuggin this milk."
Me, while shopping: "I cannot look with you."
Augusta, proudly: "I know"
"Momma remember if you get too sweaty the sweat bees will bite you."
Augusta:"Mommy, I don't want triplet Bonnie Berets because that's just complicated."
Me:"what does complicated mean?"
Augusta:"I don't want triplets."
Augusta while texting on my phone, "And I'm gonna pick this one because he's silly. See he's hula hooping!" (Referring to the angel emoji with a halo)
"No animals allowed at the beach. No kitties, no dogs, no donkeys, no cows."
"Mommy, if you choose that's just getting complicated!"
"But can we get some of these shopkins because I'm about to freak out!!!"
"Y'all stop talking about dinner because it's boring. Y'all just talk about flowers!"
Augusta having trouble pulling up her shorts,
Me: "what are you going to do when you go to school? Just wear dresses?"
Augusta:"I'm not wearing shorts to school. Just tee shirts and panties!"
"Crackaboo is when you snap claws with a crab and they make you go into the ocean and you have to stay at the beach forever!"
Augusta: "Mom, don't you think dada's the brilliest?"
Me: "Brilliest? What's that?"
Augusta: "Yeah that means he's as tall as Willie the giant."
Augusta: "Dada is so lisser?"
Me: "What's lisser?"
Augusta: "It means someone who looks like a water tower."
Me: "How about I get you some cranapple while you put your clothes in your drawer?"
Augusta: "No! That's impossible!"
On a day she was sick, "That Mac and cheese and apple sauce really hurt my surgery." (Meaning to say stomach)
At dinner time, Me: "Calla, eat your chicken, baby."
Augusta, patting my arm: "Mommy, just worry about yourself."
"If someone came to Gammie and Pap's house and TT was there she would freak out, and run up stairs, and hide under the covers!"
"Having fun is fun!"
"You know Calla's all about babies. They're her favorite things."

No comments:
Post a Comment