Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random Post

Lately I've become so inpatient. Maybe it's my lifestyle, but I think a lot of it is just me. Like I don't want to wait for food to cook, I want something I can grab and go. I don't want to take the time to dry my hair. I don't like to watch live tv because of the commercials. And I really don't like having to wait months for new tv episodes!

I mean, why do shows need to take a several week break in the middle of the spring? I understand the summer hiatus...but this spring break thing! Some of us are really wanting to know what's going on with that cliffhanger/bomb you dropped in the last eppy! (Revenge, I'm talking to you!) Thank goodness my Thursday shows came back this past week, giving me a little relief! But to you others...hurry back, we miss you!

Sincerely,
Audra and every other hardcore tv fan

No comments:

Post a Comment