Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Pt. 1

So I'm a little annoyed as I type this post...mainly because I've already written it once! I guess technology, yes I Blame technology, decided not to save my draft the first time, so here we are again!

Still into my hands!

Sweet smiling baby

On a happier note, I have so been enjoying the break so far! I'm loving my time off, and spending that time with sweet Augusta is just the best. (I'm snuggling with her while I write actually.) And she's so close to rolling completely over! I hope it happens this week because I don't want to miss the first time she does it, but only time will tell.

The only thing that would make this break better, besides of it was longer, would be getting to see Chase more. He's do busy with baseball that we haven't seen as much of him as either of us would like, but we have been to watch some games and hang out with him while we could.

Whitney rocked her to sleep at her first game

So far we've been to 3 games over the break, and Augusta has done great! I am so blessed to have an easy baby! I think she's enjoyed being outside and I know everyone has enjoyed seeing her there!
Me and the sweet girl

Me, Lani, and Augusta all trying to fit into one pic--Hot day!

We've also been running around visiting with friends. We went to see Olivia and meet baby Madden on Monday. He is beyond adorable and made me miss Augusta being that little! But I'm not ready to go back to that stage just yet. ;) I also took her to meet Lacey at the beauty shop who does both mine and Chase's hair. All the women there were eating her up, and she just loved it. I think we definitely have a little ham on our hands!
"I look good!" 

Now we're just waiting for Gammie to get here so we can run to Pontotoc and do a little shopping. I have some gift cards I need to spend and everyone at work keeps telling me to check out the cute shops over there, so why not while I have some free time! Hope the rest of the break doesn't go too fast...I'll be back to let you know how it does go though!

No comments:

Post a Comment