As much as I was not enjoying my hubby being gone on all his trips recently, I have got to say, in the time he has been here, he has well made up for his absence! He has been Mr. Handyman and super productive. He's been putting me to shame that's for sure!
He's been on a cleaning frenzy and I can't say I completely mind. Our house was in desperate need of it, and anyone who knws me knows I'm not so into the cleaning. I will do it, but it takes me awhile to motivate myself to start. And once I do one thing I usually need a good long break before moving to the next, not too helpful for a big cleaning!
Not only has he been cleaning, but he's also been getting to work on projects around the house as we strive to make our home look better and better. He hung quite a few pictures around the house. He also painted our adirondack chairs, which he also put together by the way. He fixed our porch where some boards had rotted...tore up the old one and put new ones down. He hung blinds in the window over our sink, and man they needed it! The light in there would blind you! And he also built a booster-step for Rowan's stairs to the bed. Gold star for all your hard work, baby!
I'm sure there are tons of other things he's done that I haven't even noticed! He's truly the best husband/Daddy us girls could have asked for. And as you can see he plays a huge part in keeping our household running smoothly. I love you, Chase. And I want you to know I greatly appreciate all you do for me and Augusta...and even Rowan. Thanks again, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment