Today we celebrated my baby niece's first birthday...although she actually turned one on August 30th. (The same day Augusta turned 9 months). So the best friends are exactly 3 months apart!
Baby Besties!!
I cannot believe this sweet baby has been in our lives for a year. It seems like yesterday we were waiting for her to make her debut. She's a sweet little and she's Augusta's best friend! We love that little munchkin so much!! Maddie we are so blessed to have you in our lives and cannot wait for many more birthdays to come!
She had Minnie Mouse birthday, in keeping with her family's love for all things Disney. It was so much fun! I think everyone there had a great time and I know Augusta had a ball. Here's some snapshots from Maddie's big day!
Maddie's "Minne Mobile" Courtesy of Mims and Paul-Paul...a great Pinterest idea brought to life!
Someone loved the ball castle!!
I love to Par-Tay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment