Monday, September 17, 2012

Latest Project

So I've been wanting to get crafty, and my latest scheme was to make some seasonal door hangers. And of course, my supportive husband jumped all over the idea. I love him, he always backs me up and encourages me onward! Thanks baby!

The first batch we decided to create are in honor of football season. (And I have to give credit where credit is due. to my father-in-law for this idea!)

My husband cut out the football shapes and then spray painted them for me. I did the decorative painting. Then for the finishing touches he hung the wire and I made some bows from woven ribbon. I love that this was a group project that we did together. Now I just hope everyone else likes them too! Thinking my next project will be a Halloween door hanger for myself! :)


Footballs cut out and painted
Laces Added
 
Two of the designs I created


P.S. I have no idea why the alignment is all crazy on the pictures...I tried to fix it, but honestly I'm too tired to mess with it anymore! Perks of not being a perfectionist! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment