This weekend we did one of my favorite fall activities--carve pumpkins! Well I guess I should say carve pumpkin bc we only carved one! Ha! Still I enjoy it so much. And I especially enjoy the resultant jack-o-lantern!
I drew a big happy face on the pumpkin we selected at the pumpkin patch last week. Then Chase hollowed out the pumpkin and carved the face. Augusta and I are lucky he's pretty handy like that, because Augusta's first jack-o-lantern looks fabulous!
 |
| "Whatcha doing, Daddy?" |
 |
| Having so much fun! |
 |
| Intently listening to her Daddy |
 |
| "I'm not so sure about this..." |
Miss Priss wasn't too into the carving, or touching the pumpkin insides for that matter. (Who can blame her?) But we lit it for the first time last night and she absolutely loved it then! Carving pumpkins with my family is something I always enjoyed in my childhood, hopefully Augusta can make some lasting memories doing this the same way I did. :)
 |
| Okay, now I'll touch it |
 |
| Finished Product all lit up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment