![]() |
| Dr. appointment day--note the band-aids |
This year has been amazing so far! We're only about a half month in and already we've had a "Christmas" (well late Christmas) get together with our closest friends, and also celebrated the birth of a very special little boy!
Turner Bradley Baughman joined the world this past Wednesday (a great day for babies if you ask me!) He is absolutely precious and his mommy and daddy are over the moon in love with him! I cannot wait to watch this little one grow up! Such a blessing!
Augusta is also 13 months old! I know, can you believe it?!? And yes, I'm one if those annoying moms who still counts her baby's age in months even though they are now technically a year old. I'm sorry, but there is a big difference in a baby that just turned one, and one that is about to be two! Anyway, back to my sweet girl!
She had her one-year old checkup earlier this month. She got all those fun shots...boo! And she cried the most that she has any time we've been! Poor baby broke her Mommy's heart!
She is now climbing everything! I mentioned she had mastered the coffee table. Well now she had also climbed onto the couch and her rocking horse unassisted! She also tries to climb others toys that aren't so much made for that, but hopefully that will stop soon. She has also started loving dress up! When we play in her room, she automatically goes to her accessories drawer and brings me the items she wants to put on. (Like sunglasses and headbands, she can do the jewelry herself). We have a little diva on our hands! And I love it! :)
I'm also starting Augusta's gymnastics training, lol! We've been practicing her "flip" or front roll. Of course this is done with Mommy's full support. But if I say, "Augusta, lets do your flip." She will automatically tuck her head down and get into the flip position. It's precious! Future Olympian!
2013 has been a blessing so far, and I know it will continue to be! Hope everyone has a blessed one!




No comments:
Post a Comment