Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Our family is growing by 2 feet!

Big Sis Augusta
Don't know how to say it with the post title giving it all away, but there you have it! The Goolsby's are  expecting a new addition! March 26, 2014 is the day our new bundle is due! We are thrilled to be adding to our family. We cannot wait to meet this little blessing! Augusta has no clue at the moment but maybe as she grows (and mommy grows too) she'll begin to have some sort of grasp on the whole thing! We know she'll be an awesome big sister though!

Were currently 12 weeks, so almost done with the first trimester! Not that this pregnancy has been bad. I was blessed with an easy first pregnancy and so far this one is following suit. Lets just hope it stays that way! Only difference i can definitely note is i feel much more tired...and I'm sure thats from chasing a toddler around! 

We've had one appointment so far and everything looked great! We saw the baby and the heart rate was 174. :) Such an exciting time! It's so neat to compare Augusta's first ultrasound (6 weeks) to this baby's first ultrasound (9 weeks). So much has changed, developmentally, in that short time period! The miracle of pregnancy and birth is just truly amazing, and I'm so excited God is letting me take this journey again! 


Just a few pics from our "Big Sis" photo shoot! :)




"Mommy, I'm over it!"


Getting so big!
Smelling the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment