Well the school year has started! We're actually over a month in at this point. I'm getting to know my new kiddos and enjoying seeing some familiar faces from last year. I'm also excited to be back seeing all my work friends--work is so much better when you work with great people! Also getting back into a routine has been nice, though it hasn't gotten easier leaving my baby almost every day.
Chase is back doing his football announcing and loving every minute of it! So that means lots of girls only Friday nights. He's also started running a shuttle golf cart at Ole Miss home games, so we are actually missing him quite a bit--At least there isn't another home game till October!! :)
We're still living with our gracious inlaws! I thank them so much for being so accommodating and putting up with us for this long--one month and counting! Staying with them has been great for us and I only hope we're not inconveniencing them too much! We love y'all Mims and Pa-Paul!
On another note, they are still making progress on our house! I will post some photos in sequence, but as of now they are getting the walls ready to paint. We are totally closed in besides the front door, and they just added our interior brick wall! Yay! I'm so excited! Augusta is too! Every time we get in the car she says "Drive baby's house!" And when were there she doesn't want to leave! She loves going through the rooms--especially Mommy's and Daddy's room. She goes into the master bath and says "baby's tub, Mommy's shower". She'll also sit on the toilet baby and say "I got potty". It's actually pretty hilarious--like I could stop laughing the first time she did it!
That's all I have to report today! But we'll be back with more exciting news very soon!! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment