Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer fun...so far!


Summer 2014 is off to a running start and we are thoroughly enjoying it! We girls are so glad to have our boy finally off with us! We've had about 2 full weeks of summer and it's been active so far!

Chase had baseball camp and baseball games last week. They've also started the summer weightlifting regime so there's that. But it's been fun. The girls and I have even caught a game! 

Augusta's summer tumble class started last week. I'm excited to be able to go watch since I had to miss last time! 

We've also had fun watching Olemiss play their way through a regional, to a super regional, and now on to Omaha for the College World Series! We had a baseball coaches fish fry during the super regional and it was a blast! When it was over Augusta was crying for her friends to stay! She's such a sweetums! 

The girls and I also visited my mom's family at our bi-annual family reunion. The summer reunion is always at Tishomingo State Park, but this year they moved it back to the lodge. It's a neat place to visit because it's where all the reunions were when I was small. It's also where my parents got married. It was great to see everyone, hopefully we won't have a schedule conflict and will make it back for Christmas!

Also, these exciting things have happened! Chase got Augusta a new swimming pool and she's had a blast swimming and sliding in it! She's loved planting and picking strawberries with her Gammie. We've also visited the park and Augusta learned how to swing on a big girl swing--she's growing too fast! 

We also planted a garden...and by we of course I mean Chase! ;) Can't wait for our plants to start producing--especially the tomatoes! 

That's about it so far--coming up we have our shower for Alyssa and Brad, so that'll be an exciting time to celebrate them! Wedding is a month away--so excited! More summer fun to come! 





No comments:

Post a Comment