Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Funnies

And not to start a thing where a have a specific type of post for everyday, but it sounded good and so I just went with it. First off some great TV quotes from shows I've actually watched this past week...

"Dorota, this is Este. AKA my new social secretary. AKA my royal minder. But I've just been calling her creeper for short!"--Blair on Gossip Girl


"Humphrey, these people are playing us? They look like they work at a thrift store."--Blair on Gossip Girl

Can you tell I kinda love Blair? The writers write her fabulously and Leighton's portrayal of her is just amazing!

Now Here are a few funnies I've gotten from the kids in my life over the past weeks....

"I choked on an artichoke."

"My brother got a 4-wheeler with 22's."

"Don't be licorice about that ice cream." (This is a child with whom I have previously discussed the meaning of licorice in detail.)

And my all-time favorite...students asking me "Have you had your baby yet?" I want to respond with a sarcastic "Really?" and a face that would be the equivalent of this :l But I don't. I just answer with a yes and move on. But seriously...How would you respond of you were in my shoes?
Here is me a few days before giving birth to Augusta
Here I am today with my sweet girl! 


Does it really look like she's still in there?!? I think not...



Now other things that have made me giggle...


Oh Sheldon! Love BBT!!!
This made me laugh hysterically! Especially because its exactly the look I wanted to give to my kids in the story I mentioned above...



Here's to Friday! Have a great weekend everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment