Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life with Augusta

Well, I finally did it. I broke down and decided to start a blog. It had gotten to where I thought about doing it all the time, well, at least every time I read one of my friends' blogs. And so I'm going to give it a go. I can't promise I'll update as often as I should, but I'm excited to try. But mostly I am excited to have a place to document this special time of our lives--that being our becoming a family of three!

November 30, 2011 forever changed mine and my husband's life for the better! Our beautiful daughter, Augusta Kate entered this world. And we could not be more blessed! I thank God every day for choosing me and Chase to be her parents. I just feel so so lucky!

Augusta is an Uh-mazing baby! I may be a little biased, but I just call it like I see it! ;) She is such a happy girl--always smiling and wiggling around! She is a good sleeper too. I went into this mommyhood thing thinking I would be a sleep deprived mess, but have been pleasantly surprised! She is also cooing and making all those sweet baby sounds. I just can't get enough of it! Basically I am just loving this stage of life!

I so enjoyed staying home with my sweet girl while I was able to! Chase, if you're reading this, I know you already know this, but I was made to be a stay-at-home mom! But now I'm back at work. It was hard to leave, and it still isn't easy going out and not being with her during the day, but my mom is keeping her so that makes it a bit easier. We love Gammy and are so thankful that we have her!! We appreciate everything you do!

And now, Just because I'm that kind of mom, here is a quick montage of my sweet girl's life so far!

Came into the world smiling!
Matching pouts

Proud Daddy

Christmas card pic!

Sweet girl!

Pretending to suck that thumb

One month old

smiling in my sleep
Two Months

Dancin'

Tutu Fun

Daddy's favorite

Stay tuned....More memories to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment