Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling pretty blessed in my life right now, so I wanted to share all the great things in my life. I give thanks for these things daily, but writing them here is just like one more thank you note to God. So Lord, first off I thank you for sending your son to be our savior. For him dying and washing us of all our sins. Everything I am and all I have I owe to you.

I am so thankful for my family! I seriously think I have one of the best ones out there! I'm so thankful for my sweet Augusta, she enriches my life in so many ways. I never thought I could love a little human as much as I love her. It's really true what they say, " To be a mother is to have your heart exist outside of your body." (I'm actually getting teary as I type this). I'm also blessed with the best husband I could ever ask for, ever imagine. I know God placed him in my life and made us for each other, and it's so apparent in the little things from day to day. He's so loving and understanding and just goes above and beyond for our family. Our extended families are great as well! I love my parents and in-laws! They do so much for us and just live and support us in all we do! We're also blessed with great siblings, siblings in-law(?), further extended family, and close friends that are considered to be family! I'm so happy Augusta will grow up with all this love surrounding her! It's truly and amazing thing!

I'm also thankful for my job and my husband's job. We are lucky to have job stability in these times. Also we live in a great town...just the perfect size, with great people in it. I'm also thankful for my own health as well as my family's health. And also all the circumstances that surround my life in general!

Now that we've mentioned the big stuff, the things that I will always be thankful for no matter what, let's move on to some more specific things. Things and instances in which I've been thankful for certain things this past week of my life...

I'm so thankful that today is a beautiful 70+ degree day with a wonderful breeze blowing. Especially bc today was my day to have morning and afternoon car rider duty at school. And also bc I've been dying to get out and take Augusta for a stroll.

I'm thankful my husband has been doing the laundry so that I have pants to wear to work this week!

I'm thankful I haven't hit my alarm and then fallen back to sleep this week...if there was ever a week for it, this would be it! Idk why, but I'm exhausted!

In thankful for my crockpot bc it is beyond wonderful to have a meal cooked and ready when you get hone after work!

I'm also thankful for my DVR bc without it there would be no way I could keep up with all the shows I love!

So I didn't mean for this post to turn into a book, but I didn't wanna list all the little things I'm thankful for this week without mentioning those that I'll always feel beyond blessed to experience! (Next time it'll be shorter! )

No comments:

Post a Comment