So I'm getting sentimental over here...but isn't every mother allowed that? Especially when their baby's first birthday is rapidly approaching. If not, then I'm making concessions for myself and all other mothers out there and allowing it! I'm an adult, I can make my own rules! ;)
I can't help but think back to where I was a year ago, waiting for my precious bundle to arrive. It's so crazy to think it has almost been a year!
And honestly, I don't remember what it was like before my sweet girl arrived. I cannot think of a time that Chase or myself wasn't wishing and praying for our sweet baby. Then we were planning and praying for our sweet baby. And waiting for our precious miracle, all the while still praying for her.
I can honestly say God answered our every prayer and then some. We are blessed beyond measure. And most days I wake up still in awe that this perfect little being has been left in my care, and that I get to call myself her mother.
Motherhood truly is a love like no other. It's a bond that changes your life, one that cannot be broken. And I wish it for all who dream of it one day for themselves. Thank you Lord for this most precious of gifts! And Augusta Kate, I am elated to be the one on this ride with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment