Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Park!!

"I LOVE the park!"
Augusta had her first trip to the park yesterday, and she loved it! I know we waited forever to take her. (I mean she's almost one, right!) But I think our timing was absolutely perfect. And so was the weather!

She was able to run/walk around and explore. She climbed up the castle and through doorways. She also rode on the swings by herself. She loved the swings!! She wash having a blast on them and wanted back in each time you took her out.

She enjoyed going down the slide, with mommy as well as by herself (Daddy was at the bottom to catch her!) But her favorite thing by far was the leaves! The ground was covered with them and she loved picking them up and carrying them around. What can I say, she's a simple girl! We will definitely be going back to the park again soon, as long as the weather is nice that is!

Swinging with Mommy


Bouncing and rocking on a tire

Running Free

"Look Daddy, a leaf!"






No comments:

Post a Comment