Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Us leaving the church after the ceremony

Wednesday marked three years since Chase and I said "I do." And my how the time has flown. I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun!

I love you, Chase Goolsby, and that love grows every day. I can't Picture my life without you in it! We have had nine great years together (yes, 9 if you include all the years we dated) and it only gets better!

One of my favorite wedding pictures of us with our niece, Lani
For our anniversary this year, we had a low key night at home. Chase made dinner for me...and I mean he did everything! He marinated and grilled the pork chops, and also made green beans and cheese bread. It was so fabulous to have him pamper me like that, especially after the day I had. (it was field day at my school on Wednesday, and let me just say, when I got home I was exhausted and just wanted to melt into the couch!) He also took care of Augusta so I could get some extra rest in! Such a thoughtful guy!

And while I'm bragging in my husband, I'll go Ahead and Tell you what he got me for our anniversary...it was the hair straightener I've been wanting! I was so excited! He went to the website and picked it out all on his own! All i told him was the brand i wanted! He didnt go without, he got two Nike polo style shirts. Those are his favorites, basically all he wears to work. All in all It was a great way to celebrate our three years together! We're also planning an anniversary getaway this summer, much like last year when we went to Atlanta...just not sure where we wanna go yet. But for now, until next year, happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment